SWATHE BIRDS IN FLIGHT: Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap
Cute & easy-to-use reusable fabric gift wrap that’s bird-approved! Did you know most wrapping paper can’t be recycled? Honestly, we didn’t either! But the tape, ink, and plastic lining in traditional wrapping paper means most of it is headed to the landfill. And all that glitter can really harm marine mammals, fish, and birds. So give a gift to your friends & family that you can use again & again that is also a gift to the birds & planet.
- Small (10x10 inches): great for wrapping jewelry boxes to mason jars and candles
- Medium (18x18 inches): our most popular size; wraps items up to 9”x6”x4”
- Large (30x30 inches): perfect for a shoe box (even boots), up to 3 shirt boxes, or a large toy
- Shop Bundles & save (money & trees): you'll get a small, medium, & large Swathe of the selected pattern
- Handmade with love in every stitch
- Made of 100% TENCEL, fibers made with eco-friendly materials & processes
- Everything needed to wrap included - no scissors, tape or extra supplies required
- Each Swathe comes with a bow & 3 customizable Swathe gift tags
Wrapping with Swathe is quick & simple!
- Place gift in center of fabric square at 90° angle to edges
- Wrap short ribbon around narrow width of gift and attach clip
- Tuck opposite corner, wrap long ribbon, & attach clip
- Attach bow & present with love
Want a visual? Check out how to wrap with Swathe